Thursday, December 1, 2011

{ Red Headed Princess }

I have always wanted to be a red head! And this little princess I envy! She was an absolute doll to photograph! She did not want to sit still. At first she didn't want to talk to me much but once we got her set she was a show off for this shutterbug! :) She was patient and would go about and twirl, sing, dance, and explore. Kids this age are problem the most difficult to photograph but they are so much fun. I love hearing about how they see the world. Little Isabelle loved seeing the train and counted the ducks. She even sang the Mr Alligator song for me, which was an extra special treat for me (my kids will never sing the whole song, LOL). 

Thanks to Isabelle and her Mommy and Daddy for being wonderful! 








No comments:

Post a Comment