Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fall/Winter Mini Sessions


Hello {AFP} Loves!!!

I figured due to the amount of information about the FALL/WINTER Mini Sessions I post it on the blog. All the information you need in one convenient location and no having to scroll the the page to find it. This afternoon I released an offer for my FALL/WINTER minis for $120. Now what does this include you may ask... well it includes:
  • 30 minute session 
  • Disk with about 15 images and rights to print
  • 25 custom designed press printed cards OR 25 custom designed magnets 
Also with the offer you will receive 10% off any print order, just because I love the holiday season so much and I am just such a giving person ;)

Now there are two options for these sessions:
Option A: schedule whenever I have availability in a location of your choosing
October 20 or 21
November  4
November 24 or 25

OR

Option B: choose a designated day at a location where I will have props and decor set up.

Fall Mini Sessions will be held
October 27
10
1030
11
1130
12



Winter Mini Sessions will be held November 03
10
1030
11
1130
12


November 10
10
1030
11
1130
12

These sessions will fill fast so please schedule early to reserve your spot. I am not available after November 10 as I will be in Arkansas for the birth of my niece :)


No comments:

Post a Comment