Thursday, September 1, 2011

{ HOPE }

Fstop Frenzy is a new upcoming photographer haven. All us fellow photographers help motivate and give advice on everything photography. The starters of the frenzy Morgan and Rachel are amazing and very helpful. They even host workshops for learning all things photography. Well they're doing challenges every week, this weeks challenge is to capture "HOPE".


To me HOPE is my children.

(( I processed these with PSE8 with minor adjustments to the highlights/lowlights. ))

I never knew how much you could really love a child until these two came into the world. I'm eternally grateful to my husband for loving me and being there every step of the way. He is a phenomenal Daddy. My children are my HOPE. They give me HOPE for the world. For everything good in life. Jayson for his pure heart, an Kynedy for her super intelligence.

I hope my children grow up knowing their mommy and daddy love them very much. I hope they grow up to be respectful of others. I hope they grow up to be honest. I hope they remember to say please and thank you. I hope they grow up and choose a career they love. I hope they enjoy and love life, never taking it for granted.

But most of all, I hope they stay little, just for a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment