Wednesday, September 14, 2011

{ WATER }

This weeks challenge for the Fstop Frenzy community is WATER. This week the judge is Sarah from FotoTale Designs. Her card templates are amazing; Christmas/Holiday cards anyone?!? ;)  I love her blog as well.

You can find buttons for both blogs in that column there ----->

I love water and I definitely love taking pictures of water. I took this pic at a fishing spot my husband likes to frequent. It's so beautiful there. Until I was 9 years old I lived in Arkansas, then my mom moved us to Houston, Texas. I had never seen the beach until then. From the day I first touched my little toes in the water I've been in love with the beach. It's one of my favorite locations to do sessions. Now if only I could find a way to put the Hill Country next to the beach, I'd be in Heaven! ;)



(( The only adjustments made to this photo were some minor levels adjustments and a small touch of vignette. ))

No comments:

Post a Comment